On Monday, January 16, 2017 all Community High School students will be participating in our second community service day of the year. This time, our students will be working at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, the Boys and Girls Club of Southwest Virginia, Mill Mountain Zoo, the Christian Soldiers Food Bank, the Rescue Mission, Goodwill Industries, as well as helping to clean up our own campus. Reminders:
- Students should arrive at school no later than 9:00am, and will be finished with their service projects around 3:00pm.
- All students should bring water and a bag lunch that does not need to be warmed up.
- Dress appropriately for the weather – we may be working outside.
- Students should wear clothes they do not mind getting dirty and close-toed shoes.
- Please call (540) 345-1688 or email the school with any questions!