We are looking forward to celebrating the end of the 2016-17 school year with you and your students next week. Please read below for more information on end-of-year responsibilities and graduation activities…
Important Dates and Times:
- Spring Semester Conferences — required for all students, scheduled individually with Erin (all conferences held at CHS)
- 9:00am-12:00pm: Deep Cleaning of CHS — required for all students (at CHS)
- 1:00pm: Peer Laudation Practice — required for students delivering peer laudations (at Fitzpatrick Hall, Jefferson Center)
- 4:00pm: Seniors Arrive — all seniors should arrive to get ready (at Fitzpatrick Hall, Jefferson Center)
- 5:00pm: Pre-Graduation Reception — all students and families are welcome, tickets not required (at Fitzpatrick Hall, Jefferson Center)
- 6:00pm: Graduation — all students and families are welcome, tickets not required (at Fitzpatrick Hall, Jefferson Center)
Spring Semester Conferences will take place on Thursday, 6/1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-345-1688 if you do not know what time your conference is. Students AND parents/guardians should be present for the conference.
On Friday, 6/2, from 9:00am-12:00pm, all students must be present at CHS for a deep cleaning of the school. Most students will be free to leave at 12:00pm following the cleaning session. Students who are delivering peer laudations for the seniors should meet Olchar at Fitzpatrick Hall at the Jefferson Center at 1:00pm on 6/2 to practice.
Graduation begins at 6:00pm that evening, Friday, 6/2, in Fitzpatrick Hall at the Jefferson Center (541 Luck Avenue, Roanoke, VA 24016). Seniors should arrive to get ready at 4:00pm. Prior to graduation, we will host a Pre-Graduation Reception at 5:00pm for students and parents, also in Fitzpatrick Hall. CHS will provide graduation robes and caps, which will be distributed on Friday afternoon. Please call the school with any questions!